Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we have had to employ additional measures to keep crews and passengers safe:
1) please do not attend for your trip if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told to self-isolate after coming into contact with a person who has tested positive.
2) please do not attend for your trip if you are travelling from an area subject to a local lockdown, unless you are permitted to travel for non-essential purposes: if you are from such an area, please call 01248 810907 to rearrange your booking and we will waive any cancellation fees, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse boarding and apply a 100% cancellation fee.
3) please bring a face mask with you:
**on cruises** you must wear it throughout the trip, unless you are a child under 11 or you have a genuine medical reason why you cannot wear one.
**on fishing trips** you do not have to wear it throughout the trip, only if you require assistance from the crew.
4) there are no toilet facilities available on board, nearest public toilets are across from the pier (if your fishing trip is sailing from Menai Bridge there are no public toilets at the pier).
5) in order to maintain social distancing, you will be assigned a zone prior to boarding, please do not leave this zone during your trip.
6) if we’re contacted by the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service, we are required to provide your contact details to them; you in turn are required to keep details of all members of your group for up to 4 weeks after your trip.
7) we use cleaning chemicals to wash benches, seats and other high-touch areas between trips which may cause damage to certain fabrics so please wear something you don’t mind getting dirty/stained. If you have particularly sensitive skin, we suggest you consult a medical professional about any action you can take to minimise the risk of any skin conditions which may be caused by prolonged contact with items cleaned with these products. We can take no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by the cleaning procedures used.